Tuesday 27 August 2013

Are you Clairvoyant?

Are you Clairvoyant?

As a medium I have worked within the Spiritualist Church and private practice in England and Europe, if I have a pound to a dollar for every time someone said to me “I'm clairvoyant you know.” I be a rich woman - which I'm not.

Some people believe that everyone has psychic abilities, usually expounded by those who would like to think they are gifted - but aren't.

There are levels of psychic ability, from being able to follow a 'hunch', to the truly gifted accurate mediums who don't need to use showmanship to get the messages from the other-side across.

But it is simply not true that everyone has some kind of psychic ability nor is it true that you can pay to take a course in healing and suddenly develop an ability that may not have been there in the first place.

Hands on Healing is a gift from Spirit and should not be taken so lightly as to be made into a commercialized product. You want to practice hands on healing- go to a Spiritualist Church – training is free.

To be a medium is a hard road.

My mentor told me when I was training to be a 'platform medium'- I was already a 'natural' medium - that you need the strength of an elephant and the hide of a rhinoceros to be able to do the work of spirit. She was right.

Perhaps you see and hear things, that others don't, don't be afraid, if you are a normal level headed person, then you may have been given the wonderful gift of clairvoyance. It's your choice whether you want to find out if you are a clairvoyant.

People may laugh at you, think you are a liar or simply dismiss you as a crank. 
Take no notice if you truly belief that you might be, and you want to find out if you are clairvoyant, a Spiritualist Church is a good place to start your journey. Many churches have 'open' circles, they help you to find out about your abilities.

I was invited into a 'closed' circle by a well-known medium who trained me to stand up on a church platform and take a Spiritualist Church service. Do I regret accepting the invitation – not for a moment.

I took the hard road and I've never looked back.

Good luck on your journey.






No comments:

Post a Comment