Sunday 16 March 2014

My Interview with Books & Banter


Interview with Books & Banter

I hope you enjoy reading this interview as much as I enjoyed answering the questions.

I am a huge fan of book bloggers, without them we writers would not have the exposure we get to the reading public.

Loc Glin, is herself, a brilliant Erotic Romance and Fantasy writer of multiple novels.



A very happy week-end to all my readers....
Josephine Sanchez Vanner



Half Blood – Turning the Pages Magazine, 2013 Adventure Book of the Year & 2013 Paranormal Book of the year.

Award winning novel about alien vampires from a distant galaxy, who are the good guys.


The Warlock's Woman. A beautiful psychic, an evil warlock and a sexy ghost. A love triangle with an unexpected twist at the end.



Get Slim Stay Slim – Permanently shows you through the use of hypnosis, the secret to reducing unwanted weight permanently and ending the misery of yo-yo dieting.


My other blog, connected to my weight reduction book with helpful ideas on how to maintain continuous weight reduction.















No comments:

Post a Comment